Monday, October 8, 2012

Winner!

The winner of the Lizzy House FQ Bundle is Meredith, who said:
 
I just followed & found your site through craftsy b/c of this beautiful quilt! I left a comment there telling you how much I loved the fabrics, so I'm thrilled at the opportunity to win them! This will be a perfect quilt for my friend's newly adopted baby! Thnx for the great tut! Your quilting is gorgeous & you've inspired me (in general) & to take that class! Thnx again! Best wishes :)
Meredith, you're a "no-reply" blogger, so I don't have an email address for you. Just email us with your contact information, and we will get the bundle to you!  Thanks, everyone, for playing and stick around, because we'll be hosting more fun things in the future!

And speaking of Lizzy House, we are expecting all 26 colors of Pearl Bracelet in the shop between now and December. Eeek!

No comments: